Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fantasy is endless; fantasy has no limited form...

This blog is more or less a catalyst for me to post news and information primarily about the Final Fantasy series, projects involving it, and more or less personal reasons. I've been a fan of the series since I first picked up Final Fantasy III (now known as Final Fantasy VI) for the SNES back in 1995. From there I was won over, making sure to get my hands on a PlayStation for VII when it came out all those years ago, while mindful to pick up the previous titles that had been released in the years prior. Fourteen years later, I'm anticipating the arrival of the thirteenth main title in the series and a number of spin-off titles. I'm not one to take sides in particular in which game I find the best, since I view the entire series of games as complimentary and find many merits and joys in every title. It's become a long-time hobby, and one I have enjoyed throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment