Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Final Fantasy Legend I, the easy way.

Man, I've had a lot of good memories with this game. Since I wasn't able to find Final Fantasy Adventure for my scratched up and abused GameBoy back in about 1997 or so I settled for this game, which I was less than familiar with. After the familiarity and easy-mode grinding of my trusty Pokemon Red cart, I was surprised at first how difficult it was. Luckily though, this obscure game (now known as the first game in Square Enix's SaGa series) still sits happily on my shelf.

A Japanese gamer uploaded a video of a two-minute run of the game, which naturally takes advantages of some nasty glitches I never encountered on my run-throughs. Have a look:



SOURCES: koeiprogenitor1 [YouTube], Magweasel, Kotaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment